We had a somewhat eventful, but quiet weekend. Sadie was very tired of Conference by the end, although she seems to have a favorite in Uchtdorf. She has good taste.
We finally set up the girls' bunk beds. They had been sleeping in the same room, but the beds function separately as twins, or together as bunks. We told them they had to be good for a few weeks and then we'd set up the beds.
After 1 week we are doing alright. Having some struggles getting the girls to fall asleep without being silly. Hoping it will improve.
Just a pretty view out our second floor window on Saturday night.
After putting the girls to bed that night we fulfilled a dream- seeing Jim Gaffigan in person. He was hilarious. Pretty much all of his jokes were new. He did a really funny bit on Utahans and fry sauce.
And finally, this girl. She is funny, exasperating, loud and goofy. She is not interested in being potty trained. She tells me she doesn't want to be a big girl.
We spent the weekend potty-training. (Fourth time is the charm?) On Saturday she managed to go through 5 pairs of underwear and pee in the toilet a tiny bit once. On Sunday she had 2 accidents and successfully peed 4 times. This past week it was back to pull-ups.
Can someone come potty-train her for us? I guess I am just an incompetent trainer.
Can someone come potty-train her for us? I guess I am just an incompetent trainer.




0 comments:
Post a Comment