Wednesday, November 5, 2014

6 Months


Camille Christine had her first ever half birthday. Six months! That went fast. 
She is as lovable as ever, although she has had a real fussy week since getting all her 6 month immunizations (plus the flu shot). She was fairly sick for 3 days after, but I think we are on the up and up. 

Her biggest fan may be Sadie. Who am I kidding? Her biggest fan is me. I have never been so obsessed with one of my babies. But Sadie is a close second. The photo below was taken by Sadie and one below that is a common occurrence. Sadie has been reading up a storm and Camille is a very captive audience, although Sadie gets frustrated when Mills rolls away. 

She sleeps 12 hours a night, although she might wake up earlier and we don't know because she doesn't cry- just plays in her crib until we hear her talking or I look at the video monitor. She is back to sleeping on her back and she loves to snuggle/wrestle with her blanket. She takes 3 naps a day.


Millie is eating rice cereal/baby food at least 3 times a day and nursing 4 to 6 times. She still won't take a bottle! Rice cereal is Camille's favorite. She kicks her legs and gets so excited when she knows it's coming.Camille continues to develop the signature Nielson square face, which I thought meant she was gaining good weight, but at her 6 month appointment Millie was in the 90th percentile for height and 22nd for weight. Not even 15 pounds yet. Once she stops nursing she will get up to a more normal weight. 

Mills enjoys grabbing/yelling at her feet, as well as clasping her hands and yelling at them.


It seems like Camille may start crawling soon. She extends her arms straight, in kind of a half push-up, and she scoots herself backwards, but that could last for months. We are also working on sitting up all alone.
 

A few adorable outtakes

And here is the squishy girl in her official 6 month pic





4 comments:

Amander N said...

Zeke already weighs more than Camille does ��. She's so cute!

Alicia said...

She is looking so cute in all these. I can't wait to see her in person!

Carrie said...

She sounds pretty close to perfect. I'm excited to meet her next month!

Unknown said...

I love her so much and haven't even met her!