One word to sum up January: sickness
We had two separate colds run their way through all of us as well as a stomach bug. At least 1 person was sick every day. I have never experienced this. I guess Sadie is exposed to lots more germs at schools and now that we have another kid that's just one more person to nurse through illness.
I am dumping all the miscellaneous pictures from January into this post.
Magnatiles
Beautiful Utah. There is almost no snow left on the mountains now due to a super warm winter.
Last day of gymnastics. Sadie wants to do karate now.
Another item Lou shoved up her nose.
Front hall dance stage with a happy spectator
Some bargain shopping
The most photogenic child there ever was.
Cuteness overload
During one of our trips to the doctor I had them freeze 2 warts on Sadie's foot. Figured while we were there for her never-ending cough might as well treat the warts too.
Basketball and more basketball. One game they had the team sign autographs afterwards and Sadie "helped" Kylie. The players are all great with our kids.
Sadie doing the bedtime reading. I hope she can take over more and more of it. Also, note the humidifier in the background. We've had those running in the kids rooms all month.
During this month of illness the jungle jumparoo has been amazing. The girls can get lots of energy out and do a cool move or two.


















0 comments:
Post a Comment