The girls have been due for hair cuts for a while. They last got trims in April and I hadn't realized how long Sadie's hair was. I took the picture above a week before and you can see how long her hair is, in even in ponytail. I took the picture because Sadie wanted to see what her request of 3 braids into a side ponytail looked like.
The hair stylist had her stand up so he could get a good look at the hair with her back up straight. Then he styled her hair into this twist braid. I watched him closely and have replicated it since. I enjoy doing my girls' hair when they aren't whining about it.
Elise wanted to keep her hair as long as possible so the hair stylist cut off a couple inches so it can keep growing long.
Later that day the girls kept whining about hair making them itch so they took a bath and then posed in a goofy picture for me to send to Daniel.
I had been anxious to cut off Millie's baby mullet so I figured might as well give everyone a hair cut on the same day. I sat her on the counter with a toy and gave the back a few snips. She lasted the longest of any of my girls without a hair cut. Her hair has mostly grown in on top so now the hair on top is only about an inch shorter than the back.






0 comments:
Post a Comment