Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Snowball Snowball Snowball fight

If you don't get the blog title reference go here
 We have already had 2 snow storms big enough that the girls could go play in it. The first one was in the morning on a school day. Elise and her friend Madi played outside for an hour after their gymnastics class. I heard loud squealing and looked out to see them having a snowball fight. It was adorable.

 Two days after Thanksgiving we had another small snow storm. Sadie and Elise lasted over an hour outside again. And there wasn't much snow. It was impressive. I like how the swing set is still integral to outside winter play.

1 comments:

Tina said...

So fun! Love the picture of the swing set in the snow. I don't remember you guys playing outside in the snow on the swing set (but maybe its because when it snowed, it was SO MUCH SNOW, that it was hard to get into the backyard to play with the swing set!!