Sunday, February 28, 2016

This Month's Miscellaneous

February was busy this year. As I mentioned, I helped with the school reading contest. I helped with a few other things in Sadie's classroom. I was sick with the cold that just would not die, which turned into a sinus infection. All of my kids had a couple of colds. Daniel's team did awesome. We had tons of birthday parties to attend. We hosted a few get-togethers. Here are things I took pictures of.

A trip to Lowe's Airsports. It is always empty on weekday mornings. I met up with Kaylie and Amanda McCoy

Lou let me do a fishtail braid in her hair. Very cute.

Daniel wanted pictures of what the girls were up to. Millie was making the mess pictured in the middle while Elise read scriptures. The middle picture is probably an accurate portrait of what the house looks like when Daniel leaves for longer than a couple days. I get lazy and tired.

The best face painter ever at a neighborhood birthday party. That stuff did not budge all day.

 Attempts to make an angry Millie happier

Elise's second cavity. Again, she got a cavity in a front molar, which is uncommon. She is the world's best dental patient. Just sits quietly and watches tv while they work on her. She hates waiting for the novacaine to wear off the rest of the day.

This is Millie's favorite pose. We take pictures like this often.

Another party, this one back at Lowe's Airsports. Sadie did the super high trapeze several times.

The girls spent several days working on this play house they got from Coco for Christmas. 

Camille's favorite pastime: running back and forth on the island and/or kitchen table until I try to take a picture of her. That usually makes her whine to get down.

A whiny trip to Walmart 

Dinner at the Sullivan's house. Camille was being really funny but these pictures don't really show it. Oops.

Ramen noodle night. 

Snuggles under the new blanket I won at neighborhood Bunco this month.

Sadie's sideways picture about what she would do if she were president. She would make everyone fall in love and eat nachos. She would also make the oldest kid in each family make dinner. I am wondering if she maybe got that idea from a classmate who isn't the oldest child. 

My sketch by Caitlin Connolly was framed. I stressed about choosing a frame and finding this one was a fluke, but I love it. 

A pretty sunset

And lastly- no one can accuse Daniel of not being passionate about his job. I love how much he prepares and gives his all during his games. Pictures like this are easy to get. Can't wait for the WCC tournament in Vegas!

1 comments:

Tina said...

Love the Caitlyn Connolly print frame! That frame is perfect! And I love all the photos of Millie pouting or being naughty -- way to capture everything in a photograph! Finally, what is "neighborhood Bunco"?