Saturday, February 27, 2016

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day really snuck up on me this year. Mainly because I was in the middle of a tough sinus infection. The week before the big day we got a package from Mimi and Paco. It included Valentine's themed stuff and a puppet theater. 
 I volunteered to make sugar cookies for Sadie's class Valentine's party. They turned out huge, which was fine since the kids were decorating them. The more surface area the better. 
 On Valentine's Day itself I felt terrible. I stayed home from church and laid around. Sadie seemed to be coming down with a cold as well so I made her stay home too. She made some adorable Valentines for our family. 
We had our family Valentine's dinner on Monday since I was feeling a bit better, but I still didn't cook. We had Papa John's pizza. Sadie worked very hard on decorating the table. 


0 comments: