For Daniel's birthday this year I paid a landscaper to do a spring cleanup on our yard. My parents chipped in for it too.
Best. Decision. Ever.
Last year it took us 6 weeks to do what they did in 6 hours. And our yard was in bad shape this year. We never did a 4th round of raking at the end of fall so there were leaves everywhere and dead growth from last summer. It was looking ugly. I wish I had a before picture. Now we just have to maintain it and bring our grass back to life after the winter cold.
The landscapers mentioned that they also install compost if we were interested. We have needed new compost since we bought our house 3 years ago. Last year we got some quotes from other landscapers for new mulch and it was crazy expensive. But this landscaper's compost quote wasn't much more expensive than putting the compost in ourselves so we hired him. Again, great decision. I think it made a huge difference. It doesn't hurt that our flowers are blooming and greening up more.
This is what my life has come to: being ecstatic about a nice-looking yard.


1 comments:
YES. We have a cleaning lady come every now and then. LIFE CHANGING.
Post a Comment