Saturday, April 16, 2016

Other Stuff

Odds and ends of the month

1. Just your nightly dance/gymnastics party in the family room. Millie enjoyed being carried around like this.

2. The Y Awards. The athletic department awards for athletes/coaches. Kind of like the ESPY's on a small scale. I most every college does something like this. Several members of the women's basketball team were up for awards but the only winner was Kylie. Totally dumb of me to include this blurry photo of her accepting her award. Then we took a cute picture and got totally photo bombed by Jarom Jordan.
 

3. Millie lets me do cute things to her hair, but by the end of the day it looks like the picture on the right. 


 4. Our floors are finished! I really am going to do a longer post where I detail all that we have done, but for now enjoy our gorgeous, non-yellowed natural hickory floors. I love them. 



1 comments:

Carrie said...

Those gymnastics dance parties are super fun! Your floors look great! Can't wait to see more pictures.