In going through my pictures from May I had a several of Millie that I wanted to share.
One day there were lots of trucks going on and off the land across the street from us as part of the road construction in the new development. Camille watched them closely for a long time from her room.
I had to wake her up from a nap and found her sleeping like this. One sock on a foot and one sock on a hand. I found her a different day with both socks on 1 foot. She likes to play for a while in bed before going to sleep and socks are just 1 way she entertains herself I guess.
We have 2 different sets of memory game cards that have our extended family on them- one for the Nielson side and one for the John side. What's funny is that we got them both as gifts from different people at the same Christmas. Camille loves to "play" memory with them. It is all due to these cards that Millie can name all of our extended family.
Tantrums have become slightly more frequent from this girl. This one made me laugh. She got mad because I chopped her avocado and she wanted them sliced. It was so ridiculous it didn't annoy me at all. I just took pictures and shared them on Instagram.
Finally, I love that Millie will go play outside by herself for long stretches of time. Especially if I put water in the water table. She carefully scoops out water and distributes it around the backyard.






2 comments:
I love Millie! I can hardly wait to spend time with her in 2 weeks!
I love laughing at toddler tantrums, too. They are just so ridiculous. She has such a fun personality!
Post a Comment