Carolyn flew back out to Utah in June for cousin Kate Blood's wedding.
We picked her up at the airport and then went to visit Grandpa Blood
We picked her up at the airport and then went to visit Grandpa Blood
Carolyn spent her trip going back and forth between our house and her dad's. She was a busy busy lady but the girls took every chance to get her attention.
We hit up the purple dinosaur park. Sadie put on a show under the gazebo next to the park.
On top of her shuttling back and forth between houses Carolyn and I fit in as many Parade of Homes locations that we could. I hardly took any pictures. Kind of regret that. The house below had amazing finishes. I did not like the layout, but the details were breathtaking. Nothing was overlooked.
This was one of my favorite kids bathrooms.
Carolyn and I laughed as we noticed how critical we were of so many of the houses. It seemed like a lot of them mixed styles. I would like 2/3 of it and then hate the other 1/3. There were 2 houses that I especially loved and I wish I had lots of pictures of them because I would copy so much of both of them if I could.
3-D showing of Finding Dory with the big girls. We all enjoyed it. Not too different from Finding Nemo, but cute.
Kate's wedding

Stole this picture from Grandpa from the reception.
Blood Family BBQ at Creekside Park in Alpine














0 comments:
Post a Comment