Millie empties her crib every day when we put her down for a nap. This includes stripping her sheets and taking off all clothing that she can. On this day she even took off her diaper. She claimed she had peed in her bed, but luckily she hadn't. I have learned that she can't get onesies or leggings off so she will probably be sleeping in those for the next year. She is a menace.
Monday, July 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hahaha. Gotta love toddlers. They do the weirdest things.
Haha! Toddlers are the best and the worst. I had a friend who had to put her kid in zip up pajamas for naps - except she had to put them on backwards so he couldn't get them off. I'm lucky Zeke likes his clothes on. Except for the tantrums he throws when we have to take them off. Sigh. Millie seems so sassy. I like it.
Post a Comment