We never took family pictures this year so in November we bought one of Fotofly's Santa sessions to get some pics for our Christmas card. People don't care about seeing me and Daniel anyway.
The way the sessions work is that you pay $30 for a 10 minute session. You have to have someone dressed as Santa (I requested that we not have a Santa and they said no). The photographer takes a bunch of pictures in a few poses and then you are done. We were in and out in about 40 minutes, between Daniel having to get the suit on, waiting our turn, and then the actual session.
I just wanted 1 or 2 pictures we could use for the card and we got several cute ones.
This one is my favorite. Millie was imitating the photographer trying to make her smile.
Daniel thinks these cookie ones are cheesy, but I think they are darling.
We tried a few other poses that were fine, but not really useful for much
I got a killer Groupon for Christmas cards from Zazzle. They cost the same as our typical cards from Costco, but they were double sided and made of cardstock. I only took a picture of the back. We used the cookie picture for the front, along with a cute greeting.
I was really hoping to be able to announce both our upcoming baby and his/her gender on our cards, but I was just barely not far along enough for an early ultrasound. Our insert this year is all about songs/lyrics that describe Nielson family happenings in 2016.



0 comments:
Post a Comment