Friday, October 10, 2008

Dentist Challenge

Carly: no cavities, but I need to floss my back teeth better
Daniel: Let's just say he has to spend another 4 hours with the dentist over the next few weeks. He's embarrassed. Don't rub it in like I have been.

Good news?
Cost: $200. That's pretty good for 11 cavities.

Winner: Ben Gaines, the only person who took a guess. He'll get an amazing prize.

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Who needs the mouth guard? I might need one some day.
Daniel, just be thankful that your father in law isn't your dentist cause then it is even more embarrassing. But it is free. So it is a toss up I guess. More embarrassment, but less cost.

The Vieiras said...

Carly, I just have one question:

While you're brushing your teeth and having so much fun, do you ever let the water run?

Carly said...

Kim- I am not going to lie; it depends on how I am feeling. Sometimes, when I am feeling really extravagant, I let it run. I need to improve in that area of my life. Yet another insightful "children's" song.

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

You both are awesome. I think your blog is better than a TV show! There are prizes, challenges, and lots of things to chuckle at, or giggle, whichever I choose.

shaun said...

I have been meaning to send my condolences for your losses... Red Sox, Tony Romo, and of course I am right there with you on the BYU one. Man, what crappy week in sports for you, Dan.

Courtney Nielson said...

Y'all are officially stagnant bloggers. Fix this immediately.

Carolyn said...

I'm going to have to agree with Courterz...I keep checking in to be entertained and I am sadly disappointed.

gordon, cindy and carter said...

Hi Guys! I was checking out the Washburn's blog and saw your link :) Come check out our blog and we can stay connected. Sorry about the whole Dentist thing Daniel...in our home Gordon has the great teeth and I have the problems. Take Care and we will definitely need you guys to baby-sit Carter soon :)