Thursday, October 2, 2008

On this day in 1994. . . .

Just to push Daniel's boring posts further (or is it farther?) down the page, I am doing another installment of journal entries....DEBATE EDITION.

  1. October 25th, 1994- Hi! How are you? I'm fine thank-you. Tonight we watched the debate between Kennedy and Romney. It was kind of boring. I have no idea of who will win. Well I guess that's not true. I think Kennedy is going to win. Then I'm for Romney. So I want Romney to win. I hate Ted Kennedy. He critisized my religion. Ted K. is an IDIOT! Everyone knows it. Face it people! Ted has always been an idiot and always will be. Ted sort of looks like Mr. Lapine. They definitely don't act the same. Thats for sure. Well got to go. Bye-bye! Love, Carly. Happy Halloween!
  2. October 26th, 1994- Yello! Whatz up in the hood? Today I had drama. One of my skits in drama is a talk show. It's about food. I'm the talk show host. Should we call it, the Carly John show just like the Ricki Lake show? That's what I want to call it. Alicia is grinding her teeth. It sounds so weird. She was also whispering. She is weird. Tonight I watched some of the debate between Gov. Weld and Mark Roosevelt. Roosevelt is a twit. That's what Dad says. I hate Roosevelt. He talks so weird. My hand is hurting so much. I have a blister between my thumb and pointer finger. It hurts too much. Gotta GO! Bye-bye
  3. October 27th, 1994- Tonight I watched the debate between Mitt Romney and Ted Kennedy. Romney dissed Kennedy so bad. When they had their closing statements or whatever, Romney said "I got to go around the state of Mass. for about a year now. I went to Springfield, bla, bla and bla. When I went to Rochester a man walked up to me and held a sighn in my face and said," "This is Kennedy town.""I looked around and saw boarded up houses and buildings and I said, Yes, this is Kennedy town." That dissed Kennedy so bad. I'm having a Halloween party tomorrow at my house.
Wow, I watched 3 debates in 3 days. And wrote in my journal about them. What a weird 10-year-old.

4 comments:

Casey said...

HAHAHAHAHA. Wow. I love your journal entries.

Courtney Nielson said...

I am laughing uncontrollably right now.

Angela Mitchell said...

I have meant to tell you how hilarious your journal entries are. I love that you watched debates at the age of 10. Classic.

Tina said...

I have a hard time choosing my favorite between the debate and sports editions. I have liked the Red Sox chances for a number of weeks now but didn't want to publicly voice that opinion. The Pats are another story. I'm glad Carly took at least one of my observations to heart in her life. I enjoy the walks down memory lane through Carly's eyes.This is Dad not Mom.