Well, nothing in particular, but we decided we need more positive energy on this blog. There has been much negativity in recent posts. Yes, it all really did happen (my ring is still gone, Daniel's ACL torn, dent in the front bumper, etc.), but we are moving on!
Here are some random pictures from the last few months:1. Daniel and I were wrestling and I elbowed him in the nose. Don't mess.
2. We made Christmas treats for our ward with our friends, Fred and Kristina. So crafty! And yes, it was as fun as I made it look. How could 5 hours of making chocolate-dipped pretzels not be fun?
3. Daniel gets a front row seat of Juddy's behind often during games. If you haven't had a 6'7" middle-aged man bend down in your face, then you are missing something special!
4. Portland is beautiful. We went on a hike and saw 5 different waterfalls. Here's one.
5. I got a "macho" burrito at a Mexican restaurant in Salem. This was the other half of it. Macho? Ok, whatever that means I guess.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Good News!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment