Today I decided that from straight on I don't look pregnant. Daniel laughed at me. After I saw the picture I laughed too. What do you think?Sometimes it all seems fake. Then I am faced with the reality of pictures like this. I guess I understand now why people keep asking me if I am having twins or if I am further along than I think. Nope, no multiples, and still 20 weeks. Just a short torso.
We bought a used rocker/recliner for the baby's room on craiglist for $60. Daniel loves it and he wants it in the living room until the baby comes. Where can we fit a big chair in our living room? Nowhere. There is about 6 inches of space between the back of the chair and the coat hooks. When the chair is reclined there is no space.
Oh, and Nielson fetus = boy or girl? 38 hours and counting....
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
D-Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Consider yourself very lucky to have that chair. You don't even know the gender of the baby and you've got a comfortable recliner; we've had Anna for over a year but we never got around to buying a chair. . . as evidenced by the metal folding chair in Anna's room.
It's a boy. But maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. I want an immediate blog entry or email to confirm (or deny) this. Bring your laptop to the ultrasound. Good luck!
I just clicked on your blog from Lisa's and I was like "What! Carly's pregnant??" That is awesome. Congrats!
Can't wait to find out what you guys are having! :)
Now Steven can't stop thinking about getting a chair like that of his own...our $5 ghetto nursing home one was fine up until Daniel showed Steven the possibilities.
To be honest, when I saw the first picture I thought you looked very curvaceous. And I think your baby is a girl, because Daniel secretly thrives on female drama (i.e. The Hills) and can't wait to get some more in his own life.
The first picture, you look like you have a little belly, but not pregnant. I'm jealous of your recliner. Because things have sped up so much for my delivery, I have sort of put finding a chair on the back burner. But it would be SO nice to find one. And I can just imagine how much room is left in your living room. Remind Daniel that he can sit in it when the baby comes, whenever he wants to rock her to sleep :)
Post a Comment