That is what I will have this summer. Zero fun. After the great summer of '08 (lots of sports and different activities to keep us busy) I fear that '09 will be the anti-summer of '08. I say this because I scheduled my ACL surgery today for May 30 and that means that the next few months will suck for someone who has their fun by playing sports. The biggest disappointment is that I can't play kickball this summer and if you recall from our posts last summer I really enjoy kickball. That means that I will never reach the pinnacle of kickball like our friend from previous posts so clearly did in this picture.
After my surgery I will be bored for a while so anyone who gets bored is more than welcome to bring me a slurpee. I will also accept any other food donations. In fact feel free to make these donations at any point in time before or after the surgery.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
No Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It will be perfect! You can sit around with your wife while she gets nice and large and uncomfortable. I wish I had someone to sit around with me!
Hey, and what's with us being "Cast offs?" Huh?
haha That category fit you most appropriately.
that picture is so gross....that is so gonna be you in 15 years Daniel
This is Doug again. I think I just got a Christmas gift idea for the men in the family. Let me know what color you prefer. We'll be thinking of you on the 30th Daniel. Maybe it's time to start working on the fat guy fastbreak.
Post a Comment