Crib/dresser/mattress/sheets: check Car seat/stroller: check Pack n Play: check Swing: check Bouncer: check Awesome Diaper Bag: check
(Okay, so maybe this is more for me than her, but it is a necessity)
Adorable outfits: check, check, and check (and not all pink, might I add)
We have one spoiled little girlie on our hands. What's left? About a thousand other small things over the next 2 1/2 months and oh, yeah, giving birth.
Its so weird how time has flown and soon you are going to have a little baby girl! I want to see how big your belly is getting! You should post a pic up....NOW! ha ha. We miss you guys. I hope everything is going good!
According to your informative side-bar...the fetus is quite large this week. Also, I saw a little girl wearing the GAP flower dress I got for girlie (HA!) and I can confirm that it will look precious on her.
6 comments:
Nice! It looks like you guys are all ready for your baby girl to arrive! Love the diaper bag by the way! And super cute dresses! :)
I like your final choice for your diaper bag. I am excited that I will get to see you really pregnant in July!
Whoa, where did you find that diaper bag and is it one of those uber expensive ones? I want...
Its so weird how time has flown and soon you are going to have a little baby girl! I want to see how big your belly is getting! You should post a pic up....NOW! ha ha. We miss you guys. I hope everything is going good!
According to your informative side-bar...the fetus is quite large this week. Also, I saw a little girl wearing the GAP flower dress I got for girlie (HA!) and I can confirm that it will look precious on her.
Thanks for reminding me to update that Courtney. Girlie has officially made it to 30 weeks. 10 weeks left!
Post a Comment