Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fight! Fight! Fight!

While out for a stroll last night, Daniel and I witnessed possibly the most intense fight we have ever seen. An argument all in sign language! Emotions were high, we could see the intensity in the words flying back and forth. Both parties were furiously signing, sometimes making slapping noises as their hands came together. I am not kidding; it was a little scary. Daniel almost stopped to see if there was something he could do to help. Then we realized that collectively we can sign "I love you", "more", and the letters c,a,r,l,y,j,o,h, and n. Probably wouldn't have been much help. Hope they worked it out.

*By the way, yes, we did go on a walk last night. 2 whole miles! By the end my hands and feet swelled to the size of an obese woman's, but I'll take that. I am just happy to have my walking partner back. He's not 100% yet, but he wanted me to publish to the world that he can bend his knee to 132 degrees! Ask him what that means. Apparently it is a good thing.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Crazy fight. How does Daniel know its 132 degrees? Did he use a protractor?

Carly said...

Yes, in fact, they actually do use a device that looks a lot like a protractor to measure the angle of his knee bend.

Terrence and Kestlee said...

132 is amazing!! Daniel isn't that far out of surgery, right? I'm happy that you have your walking partner back! BTW,the "protractor" is called a goniometer. :)

Heather said...

Hey babe. I went to a BBQ today and got to hang out with Lauren Palmer. Made me miss you guys. When are you moving back?! Will you at least visit this summer to show off Girlie?