I don't know who Hunter is. Anywho, Carly, I wish I could send you an email but alas, I don't have your address. I want to email you because I am going to Greece. Thomas and I are on a study abroad in London right now, as you may have heard, and we are going to Greece for five days when it's over. I was wondering if you could offer some suggestions and if you have one saved on your computer, your itinerary from when you went there. My email address is dwallacebennett@gmail.com Thanks, and I hope Daniel is recovering well. -David
2 comments:
So funny!!! You got some great pictures! Thanks for watching him. You help us out so much, you have no idea!
I don't know who Hunter is. Anywho, Carly, I wish I could send you an email but alas, I don't have your address. I want to email you because I am going to Greece. Thomas and I are on a study abroad in London right now, as you may have heard, and we are going to Greece for five days when it's over. I was wondering if you could offer some suggestions and if you have one saved on your computer, your itinerary from when you went there. My email address is dwallacebennett@gmail.com Thanks, and I hope Daniel is recovering well.
-David
Post a Comment