Monday, July 13, 2009

Daniel's Latest

Since most of the time I use this blog to make fun of my husband and he refuses to blog anymore, I thought I would show off the project he finished recently.

I bought a used changing table and informed Daniel he'd be altering it to fit our needs. I forgot to take a before picture, so you'll just have to imagine a cheap, ugly, decrepit changing table magically transformed into this...


Really, it was in good shape when I bought it but Daniel painted it white (from black) and added a closet rod to the cabinet. This mini-closet is perfect for hanging mini-people clothes.

He did a great job and now he can't wait to change all the baby's diapers on it!

8 comments:

Tina said...

That is so cute! and putting in a curtain rod was the smartest idea ever (whose idea was it?). I love it and am properly amazed by Daniel's transforming skills.

Carrie said...

Good game, Daniel. It looks great!

janica said...

That's awesome! Looks like you've got some great clothes already!

Unknown said...

I love the baskets. I think they work better than the blue ones.

Chelsy said...

That is adorable. Now I'm going to have to find something similar one day just because I LOVE the mini closet for the mini clothes! Too cute!

Dana and Chase said...

oh how fun!!! its so cute! i cant wait to see the little one..

Carolyn said...

Nice job!! Who knew you were so talented??? I love it.

Meredith said...

When you told me that you had finished working on your changing table the other day, I was like "uh ok, cool I guess." But now I understand why you were sharing!
For some reason the mini dresses in the mini closet make me really giddy. Now you need a mini shoe rack full of mini shoes and then I will envy you forever.