Thursday, July 30, 2009

Everybody Poops

That statement applies to Sadie as much as anyone else. The difference between her and others is that she is the only one who has tried to poop on me. Luckily the bubble of poo that was aimed in my direction was stopped by my cat like reflexes and a well placed wipe. I'm sure she will have success soon.

Anyway we just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has called, text, or visited us to congratulate and meet Sadie. Carly is doing great and I already know she will be a fantastic mother and the only thing that could hold her back is me. I failed to mention yesterday that she was 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 19 in. long. All very healthy average sizes, now imagine how big she would have been if she wasn't 3 weeks early. Here are a couple more pictures from today.

Here she is just thinking. Thinking how did I get stuck with this guy.

Here she is eating a blanket and showing off her sweet locks of hair.
This is her protest of performance enhancing drugs (directed at you manny and papi). She is clean and wants everyone to know it, you wont find her name in the Mitchell Report.

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

There were like six baby/PED jokes in my head, but when I started typing them they turned out to be potentially VERY offensive.

Dana and Chase said...

im so happy for you guys!!! she is adorable! and im glad your finding time to blog :) love it!

Lindsey said...

We missed the big announcement - congrats you two! Love the Red Sox picture - we have a very similar picture within hours of our son being out of the womb.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

She looks a liitle bit Asian to me. Daniel, are you sure you are the Father?