Part of my bedtime routine growing up was "happy and sads". I reported to my mom one happy thing and one sad thing that happened that day. Well, here are some happy and sads for me lately.
Happy:

My mother-in-law sent me a last-month-of-pregnancy care package including, but not limited to a new robe, lotions, and gift cards for good food.

I am still growing but last week my doctor told me my little girlie "is definitely ready to come". I will spare you the details, but things are coming along nicely!

My first nephew will be arriving in December!

A great haircut. David Douglas Salon in Provo does an awesome job. Go there and tell them I sent you. No really. Tell them, it will give me a discount on my next haircut.
Sad:

I haven't seen my baby daddy in 5 days. He will be home from Nashville late late tonight! He has been gone for much of July, but hopefully no more trips until after the baby comes.
Neutral:

I figure I better hurry up and become crafty before the baby comes, right? This is neutral for now because it remains to be seen how it turns out. This project has involved many firsts for me- entering a fabric store (and buying something by the yard), buying both a staple gun and glue gun, burning my finger on said glue gun, and finally, stapling something to our counter.
3 comments:
Just be thankful you didn't staple the gluegun to your Baby Daddy. That would have turned a Happy to a Sad.
Wow, very impressed with your craftiness. I need to be more crafty. But crafts can be expensive!!!
And your haircut looks great. Shoulda gone there and I could have avoided my traumatic experience. You are seriously the cutest pregnant person ever! you make me sick!!! Okay, you don't make me sick, but I just wanted you to understand just how good you look for being pregnant. Will you PLEASE call me or e-mail about your latest doctor appointment, cause I want to hear all of the gross stuff.
Whoa! I love your big belly. I wish I could rub it and pat it and sing to it like I did in the good ole days. I feel special to be the main one to violate your space while you were pregnant, except for your Baby Daddy.
I love that impending motherhood has been making you crafty. Too bad we can't be crafty together - like with our shadow boxes, now that was crafty. I am still jealous of your shoe arrangement.
Post a Comment