Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Walk


Sadie and I took our first official walk yesterday. I took her on walks after she was first born, but she was buckled into her carseat, clicked into the stroller, and pretty much always sleeping. This time she was sitting up like a big girl, feeling the wind in her face, and loving life. Seriously, she wouldn't stop smiling and laughing for no reason.

P.S. This is how I found her when I went to get her up from her nap. She had her hand through the slats on the crib, playing with the random assortment of baby junk stuck between the wall and crib.

1 comments:

Tina said...

It appears she enjoys looking around (thus why she screams when you put her in her cat seat at night -- she can't see). How fun! Enjoy your spring like weather (it's snowing/raining here in Boston)