My mom and sister Meredith came to Utah last week.
Sadie (and I) were very happy about it The timing could not have been better. Daniel was out of town all week and I was still a little exhausted from taking care of Sadie and Daniel while he had whooping cough. Meredith stayed with us and watched Sadie every day while I was working.
Sadie immediately took to Meredith and was her goofy, happy self. (Sorry for the bad picture Meredith, but it shows Sadie loves you)
We did some stuff for Alicia's wedding, ate good food, stayed up way too late talking, shopped in Park City, and just laughed at Sadie
.

This is Sadie's adorable dress for Alicia's wedding.
This is an amazing picture of Sadie's double chin.
For more pictures of Meredith's visit go here
3 comments:
I love her.
Cute smiles, she clearly loves her Aunt Meredith. I love the dress! Can't wait to see her wear it. Where did you get it?
Great pictures all around. I'm so glad that Meredith was able to come and help and visit (and I was at least able to visit). That week it was wonderful to spend so much time together. I can hardly wait for May (except it won't be relaxing!)
Post a Comment