Sadie is better than ALL the rest. The best spitter-upper I've ever known. There's talk she may be one of the best ever. (By who? I don't know, but just trust me- there is talk.) A couple weeks ago her talent was captured on camera in what may be the best picture of all time.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh man! That is kind of awesome that it was caught on camera!? Hope you didn't get too messy! ;)
You should consider submitting that to failblog.org.
Impressive. Are you constantly feeding her to make sure keeps enough down?
that is one of the best things I've seen today. Well done Sadie.
that is incredible. seriously. what skills. I'm proud to be an aunt of such a champion.
oh my! that is a great picture...your face says it all...and nice attempt in trying to catch all that! haha
I CRIED I was laughing so hard when I saw this. Seriously...funniest...thing...EVER! (Although I'm sure it wasn't fun in the process.) Glad you have such a great sense of humor!
That is pretty amazing. Kind of reminds me of a Spiderman mishap. I agree with Ben.
Post a Comment