Wednesday, December 1, 2010

An Afternoon Outside


A couple weeks ago we had our last decent-weathered afternoon. Sadie and I played outside for a solid 2 hours.

Sadie ran up and down the slight hill in our front yard.

Sadie also showed off her mullet (and tried to help the neighbors put their garbage can away)

We did Sadie's favorite thing- swinging. We avoid swinging most of the time because there are big tantrums when we are done (and they are not from me).

Finally, Sadie attempted to walk down the concrete steps (pictured in photo #1 above) all alone. She fell on her face. This fall was actually pretty hard and I felt bad for Sadie. If you click on this picture you can see tears (and scrapes) on her face. The pain was dulled with Reeses Pieces and all was right in the world again.

I am so glad we documented this day because Sunday we woke up to this outside our house.

1 comments:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

When are you going to introduce her to eating ice cream as the solution to all problems?