Sadie has started playing on her own a lot.
She'll sit down and read for a while by herself.
The other day she went upstairs in her room and shut the door. When I went to check on her 1/2 hour later I found her sitting on the floor talking/singing to herself and reading, much like this (but in her room).
She does weird things. For example, taking all the refrigerator magnets and putting them in her plastic golf bag.
See?
Now the magnets absolutely have to go in this golf bag. If I put them back on the fridge she immediately loads them back into the bag.
When she plays with her wooden blocks they all have to be sitting with the colors up and the plain wood on the sides. Sometimes I mess with her and go over and turn a few to the side. She immediately stops and puts them back.
She can also stack the blocks 4 high all by herself (and then knock them over, of course)
Sadie's favorite thing may be her shows.
The other night while watching Baby Signing Time apparently she felt the need to read.
And finally, since multiple people have asked me, a belly shot.
On the left- a 23 1/2-week shot from a few days ago. On the right- a 24-week shot from last pregnancy.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Miss Independent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is just so cute. And you look just so great, baby and all. What will you do if you get another Sadie (rejoice, of course).
Ooo definitely smaller with this one. You're looking great.
Your baby bump does look smaller to me than last time. That's pretty impressive. I hear that it's usually the other way around. I want Briz and Sadie to play and share their weirdness with each other. When are you guys going to visit?
I saw these pictures on my phone first, and I thought my phone must have pulled them up in the wrong order because you looked quite a bit smaller in the "now" shot. It kind of looks like you are carrying her higher, too, but that could be the angle. Either way, you are a very cute pregnant lady.
And I love that Sadie reads by herself.
I am definitely smaller and there's no good reason why. I have been a lot less healthy this time around but gained less weight. Although I did gain 8 pounds in the last month- yikes!
I love that Sadie plays and reads by herself. She is going to be a great big sister. Any thoughts on names yet?
This is kind of unrelated but I like your curtains! I have that same fabric in green for my kitchen curtains, but I really like this style!
Post a Comment