Monday, January 31, 2011

Nursery Girl


An 18 month old crazy
Sadie went to nursery yesterday all alone. She loved it. Cried when Daniel picked her up. We have been accompanying her to nursery for the past couple months and she could have cared less if we were there. As of January 29th we are happy to be child-free for the last 2 hours of church (at least for the next 3 months....).

P.S. Check out Sadie's new hiding place

Just open the door and step right in!

It makes me giggle every time she hides there

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I love the last picture of her. She is so funny.

Nick and Lexie said...

Glad to know that she likes nursery. That's a relief. I'm in the opposite position however, in that I now have to attend both of my meetings (haven't done that in probably 5 years) and it seems like such a long time to sit!