Friday, April 15, 2011

Free Family Fun

UVU is having their annual {free} Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow morning. Everyone in the community is invited. Here are the details:
9 AM- 11 AM
UVU Student Center Courtyard (Grande Ballroom if bad weather)
Egg Hunt starts at 9:45
Inflatable bounce houses, cookie decorating, crafts and games

Anyone want to come with me? I am a little afraid to bring Sadie by myself.
In my current state I have a little bit of a tough time chasing her around

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

We're tentatively in. Call or text us. Note: my mom is out here, so she would be coming too.

Naomi, Art, Hyrum, Jude, and Esa said...

I think we will definitely be going! Where is parking?? It will just be me and the boys, so I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but we would love to see you guys!!

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Sounds like fun. I love all egg-centered activities.

Carly said...

You can park anywhere on campus on a Saturday (as far as I know). The student center is on the north side of campus next to the Institute building. There is a visitor's lot (you have to pay there, but I'm not sure if you do on Saturday).

Good news- no pressure for any of you to help me or commit to coming because my sister Hillary is coming to help.

Hopefully I see you all there, if not, no worries!