We said goodbye to Hill and Ben last week. They are off to Boston for the summer. We will miss their free babysitting. And maybe them. Hillary is Sadie's favorite adult (besides us of course). FYI, Sadie's favorite kid is her babysitter's daughter Holli, aka Hahdee.

Hillary watched Sadie once or twice a week during her freshman year at BYU. Even though Sadie didn't see Hillary as much this year, Hillary remains in the top spot.

We'll miss you guys! See you in August!
PS I am as large and in charge as ever

Hillary watched Sadie once or twice a week during her freshman year at BYU. Even though Sadie didn't see Hillary as much this year, Hillary remains in the top spot.

We'll miss you guys! See you in August!
PS I am as large and in charge as ever

2 comments:
I check my phone constantly at work expecting to see a text that you are in the hospital or had the baby!
I never commented on this...and I meant to. This post is just mean because I miss you guys so much. Whenever I talk to Mom while she is there I am jealous. Watch out! Because I'm going to be over there babysitting more than you could ever want!
Post a Comment