Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nutty Nugget

I mentioned how Sadie loves to make messes. Usually this involves dumping/throwing out everything in a container, on a shelf, in a cupboard, on the refrigerator etc. The other night I heard her get the cookie cutters out- which she usually uses as bracelets. She puts as many as possible on her arms and then throws them on the floor. I heard her dump the entire container out and I figured she was just enjoying making a mess.

What I was unprepared for was this:

Sadie sitting in the cookie cutter container.

There was absolutely no prompting from me to do this. I promise.

I don't know if Sadie was trying to be funny but she thought it was great when it made me laugh really hard. Until she realized she couldn't move. Then she used 2 of her signature phrases "sssstuckkkk" and "heb me (help me)" over and over for the next 5 minutes while I struggled to get her out.

What a crazy girl.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hahahahaha...I love it!!!

Carrie said...

I love that she uses cookie cutters as bracelets. The girl knows how to accessorize.