Monday, December 19, 2011

Feline Elise

We are pretty sure this is the cat version of Leesie. 

If you ever want an excited/shocked reaction to anything, go to Elise. Anyone who has spent much time around her knows Louie seems to be in a constant state of amazement. Her eyes get huge and bug out of her face. Random strangers in stores will comment on how they just surprised her. A few weeks ago at church someone watched her for a couple minutes for us. When Daniel went to take her back he told Daniel , "You gotta see this. I am jumping out at her and she makes the funniest face." Daniel didn't tell him that's how she reacts to a bump on a log too.


Examples below in age order- just scroll quickly through them all. 
And no, I didn't use every picture I could have.

From 2 weeks old...






















...to 7 months old (taken yesterday)

Some people tell me they think it's cute. I don't know about that, but I do think it's hilarious.
Elise is awesome.

3 comments:

Tina said...

It's cute! It's hilarious! I've never seen such a surprised, happy look so consistently on any baby before. It makes me laugh just to see it.

Alicia said...

I love it. Whenever I needed a pick-me-up throughout the day, I looked at these pictures. It's funny and cute.

Amander said...

Those pictures are so awesome. I laughed as they just kept going and going.