Happy Christmas Eve! We have been keeping busy this week.
A visit to the lights at Temple Square with the whole Nielson clan
(first time all together since Christmas 2009)
A play date at the mall with Ella. Sadie insisted on climbing into her chair and helping Ella finish off her food.
Practicing standing. You can see how thrilled she is with herself.
Sadie got her first black eye, which is fairly surprising because she falls a lot. This was the first time she has hit her eye.
A visit to Mater at the Christmas tree lot by our house.
You can see they were breaking down the lot as we got there.
Louie continued to chew on everything in sight. Check out our completely droopy Christmas tree in the background. Sad.
Other things not pictured including, but not limited to, Nielson family pictures, another trip to the Riverwoods to ride on the merry-go-round, many last-minute trips to all kinds of stores, and the purchase of the start of our food storage.





3 comments:
Happy Christmas Eve! We love you. So fun that Elise is standing up already.
She is standing? WOW.
Poor Sadie- I hope her eye gets better quickly.
I am excited for your upcoming posts!
I'm really impressed Sadie's made it this long without a black eye. I think my niece had one by the time she learned how to stand.
Post a Comment