She's 10 months. Double digits, baby! 12 months will be my last monthly post. I have really enjoyed being able to look back at previous months and see huge changes in Elise. Kinda disappointed I didn't do this with Sadie.
Moving on...Elise is just the funniest. I have a feeling that will be one of her roles in our family- to bring the funny. Pressure is on now, little girl, you better have me laughing every day of the rest of your life. She loves to clap and wave. Louie regularly pulls out chunks of Sadie's hair. I need to take a picture of one of the fistfuls some time. She makes "dadada, mamama, and nanana" sounds, along with high-pierced shrieks. Her crazy inhaled laughing reminds me a lot of my cousin Anne. Army crawling is still her mode of transportation. I am starting to wonder if she will just go from that to walking. Lately she loves bananas a whole lot and gets frustrated when she can't get a piece off her tray. Those bananas are really quite slippery.
Sadie wanted in on the picture taking (check out this picture from month 3)
Probably the biggest change from last month is that Elise climbs all over everything. Here's what she did shortly after Sadie laid down next to her for pictures.
Then here are a few pictures I took over the next 15 minutes:
She's kind of a climbing Godzilla. She just goes from spot to spot terrorizing, leaving a path of destruction behind her, only moving on when she's satisfied there is nothing else to be thrown down. Yesterday she attempted to pull the bluray player off the shelf.


2 comments:
Super big girl. She is adorable. I can't believe she is already 10 months though.
Watch out! for some reason, kids just like to pull stuff off of shelves for no reason, and when the stuff is on the floor, their task is done and they move on to the next thing to pull off the shelf. Good luck with that.
Post a Comment