Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sadie Crazyface Nielson

I just don't feel much like blogging this week, but here is photographic evidence of Sadie's craziness.
It may look candid, but she posed like this for a good 30 seconds before Tyler took the picture.
I like her.
Speaking of Tyler... another Nielson has vacated Utah in favor of Texas. He left today for Austin. 
Puh puh puh please come back and visit us soon Tyler & Whitney!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a cutie pie! I love that face of hers.

Tina said...

Oh, how I love her. she makes me laugh. Notice how her look, looks a lot like Daniel in the picture.

Carrie said...

I was thinking she looks a lot like Daniel, too.

Will said that Sadie is funny. He gets along with other kids so much better than he did last summer. I think they might actually be able to play together this year.

Amander said...

What a poser.
By the way, I like our dinner dates. We need to do them more often.