I went all out for Daniel's last home game- putting the girls in matching UVU shirts. I was shocked when Sadie obliged my request. She is so particular about clothes these days that I couldn't believe it when she just happily put on the shirt.
I like this picture because it looks like the girls are having a real conversation.
Louie's saying "Have you tried these pretzels? They're amazing. The perfect amount of salt for me to suck off." Sadie says, "Of course! Do you think I'm some kind of amateur?"
Don't you love their fluorescent wolverine shirts?
(BTW is blogger spellcheck messing with me? Who knew fluorescent is spelled f-l-u-o and not f-l-o-u?)
Two little girls, very excited to finally get to talk to dad
Daniel is in Chicago for the Great West conference tourney this week. The LAST road trip of the season. Phew. Each season seems to go by more quickly. I'm grateful for that.



4 comments:
Fun. Just wait until they DO have real conversations, "Hey, do you want to take all the toys off the shelves and just throw them around the room?" "OK, sounds great!".
Those are some adorable pictures. I love that Sadie's hair is in a pony tail...looks like it a lot longer than the last time I seen her. CUTE!
Sadie's ponytail makes her look so grown up! Congratulations on surviving another season.
Such cute girls. I need to see them again sometime soon.
Post a Comment