Both my parents came into town (separately, but overlapping a couple days) in February. I love that Sadie is old enough that she remembers and loves my parents, even though they live across the country.
While my parents were here we celebrated my mom's birthday, went on a date, ate multiple family meals with my 3 siblings that live here, went shopping at the outlets in Park City all day, and just hung out.
Family bonding time watching hulu clips.
My mom watched the girls a few days while I was working.
Or maybe she didn't do much watching...Sadie caught you red-handed, Mom!
I love the random pictures that show up on the camera from Sadie lately.
This picture showed up after my dad watched the girls one day. I laughed my head off.
I appreciate that Sadie documents her babysitters for us.
Taken right before Nana was leaving us and Sadie was crying (below) because she wanted to take the picture.
I just love seeing my girls interact with their grandparents. It's the best.
I rarely watch videos on other people's blogs, but here is one of Elise laughing with my dad- complete with the Doug John signature laugh.
The day my dad was leaving he ran to Target to pick up some stuff and came back with this:
One of the softest, giant teddy bears ever. It is seriously soft. Sadie gives it lots of hugs. And time-outs. Her toys are so disobedient.
Til next time Nana & Papa!





4 comments:
Til next time, Sadie & Elise! We loved every minute of it.
Those are cute pictures of the girls loving your parents!
I love the pictures that sadie captured of mom and dad. She has a knack for it. I can't wait to see you guys next month!
That's how Will reacts when I won't let him use the camera. I have to say though, the pictures she took were pretty awesome.
Post a Comment