Sunday, April 1, 2012

Comparison



This blog has been missing something lately- sibling comparisons. 
How will they ever develop a healthy sense of self without being compared to one another? 

The photos above are each of our girls first times eating lollipops. Not sure why I took care to document it both times, but as I was scrolling through pictures from March I noticed the picture of Elise and was reminded I took an eerily similar photo of Sadie. Sadie is about a month older than Elise in the picture.

Below you have the girls at the exact same age playing under the kitchen table. Sadie was better at walking along furniture, but maybe that's because all that extra chub helped keep her balanced. I will say Elise is much better at getting herself down from whatever she stands against without falling on her face. Louie probably had to figure that out much quicker because we aren't always around to help her like we were with Sadie. 


There you have it. Enough sibling comparison to last for a few weeks.

3 comments:

Amander said...

They look so similar with their cute lollipops.

And you should always compare your kids. I think that's what I missed out on by not having a sister.

Unknown said...

I love those lollipop pictures!

Unknown said...

They look a lot more alike in the lollipop picture than I thought they would. It surprised me. Regardless, I miss them. Come to Oregon. Now!