Sadie asleep in the hall- she has realized that with a big-girl bed comes the freedom to sleep wherever you want.
A conversation I had with Sadie today:
Me: You need to take a nap today because we are going to have a fun night. Do you remember where we are going?
Sadie: Uh-huh
Me: Where?
Sadie: Uh, I dunno.
Me: Are we going to a party?
Sadie: Yeah! {gasp} My birthday party!
Me: Nope, it's a wedding party. Do you remember who is going to be there?
Sadie: Yeah! Who?
Me: Will.
Sadie: Ohhh, Will's birthday party!
Me: No, it's a wedding party.
Sadie: Ohhh, a wedding birthday party!
Me: Ok, whatever
In Sadie's mind it is not possible to have a party without a birthday somewhere in there.
And here are more random cute photos that I meant to blog about over the past month but I just didn't.
Napping in mom and dad's bed after playing for an hour instead of napping
I really think Elise wonders sometimes how she got stuck that nut Sadie as a sister
Playing with chalk
Sisters
Ecstatic about climbing on the stairs
"Hugs" from Sadie
How Elise entertained herself during Relief Society last week.
Empty boxes make the best toys
And the grand finale






3 comments:
Love these girls! So happy to see them in a few days.
I love it! Sadie's hugs are so funny!
Totally cracked me up! It's making me excited for conversations with Emma in the future. Though I think I got a bigger kick out of picturing you in this conversation! ha ha.
Post a Comment