Here's grown up girl #1 (and troublemaker #1).
I got her this backpack to take on the plane for our trip to Portland (tonight!!!). When Sadie saw it for the first time she let out a dramatic gasp, put it on and told me "I'm going to school mom". She is very excited to pack it with toys and books for our plane ride this evening.
And here's grown up girl and troublemaker #2.
I love how this picture of her has the soft glow of a glamour shot, including the strategic placement of her hand. It could only be improved if her hand was under her chin.
This girl is trouble. She enjoys making messes and climbing things, but if she gets the slightest bit hurt she bawls. I tell her she can't have it both ways- you can't be a rough and tumble girl and then cry at the drop of a hat.
And she is still not walking. She'll be 13 months next week and I am starting to get anxious about it. Mostly because I think she'll be much happier once she starts walking.
And finally... I am sure some of you remember Sadie's Harry hair comparison. Well, when I saw the picture below I could not stop laughing.
She looks exactly like that actor who plays the ghost on the subway in the movie Ghost (and many other movies)
I guess I will never tire of comparing my little girls to unattractive male actors. It will always be hilarious.





1 comments:
Take away more of the hair and add some glasses and I believe you have the twin brother of Jeff Van Gundy.Dad
Post a Comment