Sunday, September 30, 2012

Daniel Torture- AKA Family Pictures

We got family pictures taken last weekend. The girls took turns crying and the photographer spent at least half the time trying to cheer them up. The being said, I am super impressed. We'll be returning to Foto Fly as long as we have unpredictable young children. I usually like outdoor pictures better, but you can't beat the only-pay-for-the-CD-of pictures-if-you-like-it idea that Foto Fly has. You pay nothing if you don't like the pictures. If you do like them, then you pay $80 and they give you a CD of all the edited images for you to do whatever you want with them.  

Anyway, here are my favorites. There are a lot.
 
 
 









4 comments:

Carrie said...

Good looking family. I especially like Daniel's enthusiasm in the 8the picture down.

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures! The second one is a great family picture.

Tina said...

I love these pictures! I just I can get myself to actually print one and frame it! Thanks for sharing.

Tina said...

That last comment didn't make sense. I mean, I hope I can get myself to actually print one and frame it!