The last stop of the trip was Grand Cayman Island. We planned to go to 7 Mile Beach, which was voted the best Caribbean beach so we figured it would just be fun to spend the day there. What we didn't think about was the fact that we would have already spent multiple days at beautiful beaches so how impressed we were with a beautiful beach was lower than earlier in the week. We also read that it was only a mile and a half away so we insisted on walking.
When it's 100 degrees outside with like 85% humidity and you don't know exactly where you are walking, every single steps feels like torture. We finally turned towards the beach and rejoiced.
When we made it there we were rewarded with this beautiful scene.
We tried laying out but it was almost too hot to even do that.
We collected some random shells, which I then decided I was too lazy to bring back.
We walked along the beach trying to find a decent deal on some sort of fun thing, like kayaks. Everyone wanted $30+ an hour for kayaks. No thanks. There are resorts all along the beach. This one had floating tables so we stopped and rested a while.
Nope, not kidding about the throwing rocks thing.
Floating was pretty amazing until Nick and Daniel decided we needed to have some sort of competition with them.
We attempted to take a few underwater pictures which just turned out hilariously horrible. This one of the Cottles came out the best. Then a pirate ship floated by so we paused for a photo op.
And that was our day on Grand Cayman Island.
And that was our trip.
We came back home and I still don't want to face the reality that I have any kind of responsibility for anything/anyone. Til next time, Cottle family! European cruise '16?
We came back home and I still don't want to face the reality that I have any kind of responsibility for anything/anyone. Til next time, Cottle family! European cruise '16?











3 comments:
Your trip looks awesome! I would never want to go home after all that.
Do you even have to put a question mark after the European Cruise. It. Is. Happening.
Everything sounds wonderful. It looks like so much fun, and so relaxing. No wonder you didn't want to come home.
Post a Comment