Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hairy Situation

Milestone alert! 
Elise's hair has reached the point where I can stick it in piggie tails. When it sticks straight out it must be called piggie tails and not pig tails. The bonus of the piggie tails? They hide her extreme mullet.
 Sadie has reached a milestone with her hair too. She is finally willing to sit still for longer than 30 seconds for me to do her hair. Braided pig tails!
  This may blow your mind. Both of my girls with their hair done in more than a simple half-up side ponytail. I'm not kidding when I say I took this picture solely to document that fact.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I LOVE the piggie tails on Elise. She looks so old.

Unknown said...

I love it!

Carrie said...

Love the hair! Both girls are looking so much older than they did in August. Glad to see the mullet stage has an end (because Lauren has joined the ranks of the mulleted).