Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lifestyle Photography by Sadie Part II

This time Sadie documented a fancy dinner from Arby's on a busy day. Yep, the kitchen is a big mess. It's lifestyle photography. 
The back of Elise
Sadie's sandwich
Eating salad and laughing at Elise
Probably texting Daniel complaining about him being gone
Cleaning Elise up
Only included this for one reason: see that white piece of paper in the middle of the bulletin board? Yeah, that's a summons for jury duty. That is the second time I have gotten jury duty in the 10 years and one month since I turned 18. Last time I was 18 years old. I showed up thinking I'd be there for a few hours and go home, just like my dad said happened to him every time he got jury duty. I not only got chosen for the jury, but I was also the foreperson of the jury (randomly selected). The lawyers for both sides (it was a civil case) were thrilled when an 18-year-old was in charge. 

0 comments: