Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blue is the new green


An hour after we closed on our new house Daniel got a call offering him a position back at BYU with the women's basketball team. He started 2 days after we moved. He will miss UVU but this is a good step forward for his career. Out with the green and in with the blue!

I wanted a cute picture of the girls supporting their dad's new team, but when Sadie went to put her arm around Elise, Elise was not having it. 
So the best picture I got was this. This... is...cute?

2 comments:

Tina said...

It is! It is cute! Anything with a
BYU logo is cute (when it represents a step forward for his career)!

Unknown said...

Yeah! I feel like you guys are becoming these spiritual giants - living across the street from the temple and now Daniel working for the Lord's University. . .