Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Scenic Route Through Beautiful Scenery

We drove the Alpine Loop yesterday and when we got out for our picnic we decided it was too windy. So I took a few pictures and we sat in the car to eat while watching Beauty and the Beast. It was pretty much the same thing.

PS- Sadie's friend Eli came over yesterday and they had the funniest interactions. Stereotypical interactions between genders starting at 4 years old. 
#1
Sadie: Guess what I got 2 new necklaces. I used to borrow my mom's necklaces all the time but now I have my own.....(keeps talking for 5 minutes about her new necklaces)
Eli: Can we play store?
#2
Eli: I want to go inside. Playing outside is kind of boring.
Sadie: But the trees out here are so beautiful!
Eli: huh?
#3
Sadie: want to know something really really special?
Eli: Sure
Sadie: I got a Snow White dress for Halloween!!!!!
Eli: Okay

1 comments:

Tina said...

This conversation makes me laugh. Hooray for gender differences, it's what keeps the world going.