Thursday, December 26, 2013

December Randoms

Our local Walmart carries a wide variety of Carvel ice cream cakes. Fletcher family tradition. I may have to purchase one soon. Or maybe we should do that in February, mom? Your birthday celebration??

After Daniel's games Elise generally lays down on the court and whines to random strangers until he is done.

 Sadie wrote Daniel an encouraging note last Saturday before his game. I think she was feeling bad about the previous week's double OT loss to Utah. It says "Yes, you, BYU" She thought of, and wrote it, completely by herself.

 Lou enjoyed a John family tradition- cinnamon toast dipped in hot chocolate.

 The girls love to play with my jewelry. Sadie has now memorized where I got every piece of jewelry I own. A few pieces are from grandmothers, but most of it is just crappy stuff from the store. Her favorite pieces are from my grandmother (Grammie), who Sadie is named after.

Elise's new thing is climbing on top of our play kitchen. She stands up there and throws each food item or tea set piece individually to the floor.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Thinking of Sadie playing with your jewelry, some of which belonged to Grammie, reminds me of when YOU used to play in Grammie's jewelry. What goes around comes around -- so fun!

Unknown said...

Such cute little girls...They sound as thought they keep you on your toes. I love that last picture of Elise standing on her kitchen. :)