Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Are you ready for some football

Sadie had heard some of her male friends talk about BYU football at school and she decided she wanted to go to a game with Daniel. We picked out the game that would work the best and she looked forward to it excitedly. It was made even more exciting because Daniel offered to take some of our neighbors and Sadie on the field before the game. 
 I was nervous Sadie wouldn't last very long during the game since they tailgated with the Blood relatives a while before the game started. I was hoping she would make it to at least half time. Instead, Sadie made it easily through the whole game and even learned the rules of football. Daniel said she asked lots of good questions and of course, she was very competitive. Luckily, BYU pulled out the win for her.
Daniel said he legitimately had a good time and he is looking forward to taking Sadie to more games in the future. Who needs sons? We don't need no stinkin sons

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! So fun! I love it when kids start doing things that you actually enjoy being a part of.

Tina said...

So great that she enjoyed it! I remember your first Red Sox game, and how you already knew the rules and were really into it.

Benjamin said...

This has inspired me to take Anna to a game next season.